Agile Architecture Method Explained
From Guidance Share
- J.D. Meier , Alex Homer, David Hill, Jason Taylor , Prashant Bansode , Lonnie Wall, Rob Boucher Jr, Akshay Bogawat.
We wrote this guide to accomplish the following:
- To help you design more effective architectures.
- To help you choose the right technologies.
- To help you make more effective choices for key engineering decisions.
The following overview shows you how to execute the agile architecture method:
- Chapter 1 - Agile Architecture Method
- Chapter 2 - Step 1: Identify Architecture Objectives
- Chapter 3 - Step 2: Identify Key Scenarios
- Chapter 4 - Step 3: Application Overview
- Chapter 5 - Step 4: Key Hot Spots
- Chapter 6 - Step 5: Candidate Solutions
- Chapter 7 - Reviewing Your Architecture
- Chapter 8 - Communicating Your Architecture